Computer and Mobile Device Repair Technician
MacMan is looking for a skilled Computer Technician to join our busy Brighton team and enhance our extensive skillset. We’re looking for someone who has experience across all technology brands apart from Apple; so software and hardware proficiency in both Windows computers and Android and Google phones is essential. Apple training will be provided.
You’ll be based in our Hanover workshop, repairing, assessing and upgrading non-Apple phones, tablets and computers. We pride ourselves on customer service so you need to be a people person. Our team is close-knit, hardworking, conscientious and enthusiastic. We enjoy an informal and friendly approach to business, which is reflected in our positive working environment, and have an extremely loyal repeat customer base. So if you enjoy tech, enjoy helping people, pride yourself on providing top-notch customer service and are also conscientious and want to progress in your career, then this is the perfect job for you.
You will have:
· previous experience in a technological repair role, focusing primarily with repairs and troubleshooting to Windows, Linux and Android devices
· ability seeing complex tasks through to completion
· able to work under pressure to targets and deadlines, often undertaking multiple jobs together
· patient, maintaining a cool head, even when dealing with less technologically-minded customers
· confident in a face-to-face customer environment
You will have:
· a good telephone manner
· good written communication skills
· the ability to manage your time between priorities
· the ability to turn complaints into positive experiences
· shared responsibility and accountability within our small team in Brighton
The important bits:
· competitive starting salary, dependent on experience
· annual leave scheme which scales up based on employment term (and you’ll always get your birthday off!)
· company contribution pension scheme
· employee incentive schemes Perk Box and Perks at Work
The position is retail based so you may be required to work 5 days on any day between Monday and Saturday.
Salary: £20,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
If you’re interested, please email us your CV and a covering letter ASAP as the position can have an immediate start.