Full time, permanent position
Who are we:
MacMan is a Brighton based company which has successfully provided our customers with a variety of Apple based IT services since starting here in 2006 and operating as a limited company since 2009. We now have retail stores in Brighton, Horsham, Tunbridge Wells and Sevenoaks; a popular business support contract model; and a successful online store branded ‘The Mac Store’.
We enjoy an informal and friendly approach to business, which is reflected in our positive working environment, low turnover of staff and a very loyal repeat customer sales base.
What are we looking for:
As we are a growing, ambitious business, and all of what we do is built on our firm foundations of excellent customer service, we really need someone to join the team to help us tell this story, to help grow our brand and, of course, to drive more sales.
By working closely with our Finance Manager and the company owners, as well as each of the store managers, you will very quickly help create excellent brand awareness for our products and services, not only throughout Sussex and Kent, for but also nationwide.
We need you to initially run all our social media platforms, create online content, drive email marketing campaigns, and add any other traditional marketing & PR you may need to successfully grow both sales and brand awareness. The next stage will be to quickly move onto SEO and PPC campaigns. Demonstrable experience of all these areas is therefore essential.
About the role:
You must have experience in the following areas:
- – SEO – development and execution of strategy, including keyword research and identifying opportunities for growth
- – PPC Google and Social platform
- – Social media management and content creation
- – Email campaign management and creation
- – Copywriting
- – Traditional marketing models
- – line-by-line analysis on all campaigns
- – Regular and timely management reports
- – Graphic content creation
- – Video production
- – Experience in local PR campaigns and business awards
- – A desire to create an engaging narrative for MacMan
- – Happy to demonstrate the success of accountabilities
- – Positive and proactive nature
Salary and other important bits about working here:
- – 5 day working week (Monday – Friday) in our Brighton office in Hanover
- – 20 days holiday per year (plus all bank holidays) starting package which rises year on year
- – Pension scheme + Perkbox membership + staff discount scheme
– Salary dependent upon experience, please state expectation in your application
If this all sounds interesting to you then please apply here ASAP.