MacMan is growing, and we are currently looking for more technicians to join us in our busy Tunbridge Wells store. We are specifically looking for someone who has experience in all technology brands and not solely Apple. This is so your experience can add to our skillsets to work better with our partner companies and to be able to operate in the constantly adapting technology landscape.
MacMan is a Kent and Sussex based company which has successfully provided our customers with a variety of Apple-based IT services since 2006, and we now have retail stores in Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Brighton, and Horsham, a business support subscription model, and a successful online store.
You will be based in our TW workshop, repairing, assessing and upgrading phones, tablets and computers, and in time you will also be required to go out on-site. You will also be responsible, with the rest of the team, in helping to maintain our existing high-quality level of Apple repairs and upgrades, our extremely high customer service standards, and offering customers options from our excellent range of Apple stock, both new and preowned.
We enjoy an informal and friendly approach to business, which is reflected in our positive working environment and a extremely loyal repeat customer base.
– You are proficient in Windows troubleshooting
– You are proficient in non-Apple phone and tablet repairs
– You enjoy seeing complex tasks through to completion
– You are patient and maintain a cool head, even when dealing with less technologically minded customers
– You possess the ability to turn complaints into positive experiences
– You are confident in a face to face environment
– You posses a good telephone manner and written communication
– You have the ability to divide your time between priorities sensibly
– You have experience in logical troubleshooting, assessment skills and OS intuition
– You possess an overall interest in technology and Apple
Customer service is key to the success of our business and you need to be a people person. Our team is close-knit, hardworking, conscientious and enthusiastic. If you enjoy tech, enjoy helping people, pride yourself on providing top-notch customer service, and are also conscientious and want to progress in your career, then this might well be the perfect job for you.
Some nitty gritty
Starting salary is dependent upon your experience
We are retail based so you may be required to work 5 days on any day between Monday – Sunday.
Working hours are 9am-6pm
We offer a company contribution pension scheme
Perkbox + Perksatwork benefits
Annual leave scheme which scales up (and gives you your birthday off!)
If you’re interested in the above position please email us your CV and covering letter