Join our team and be part of a growing tech company!
We are looking for a skilled Computer Technician to join us in our busy Tunbridge Wells (TW) shop.
We are specifically looking for someone who has experience in all technology brands and not solely Apple, so your expertise can add to and enhance our extensive skillset. Software and hardware proficiency in both Windows computers and Android and Google phones is essential.
You will be based in our TW workshop, repairing, assessing and upgrading phones, tablets and computers, and in time you will also be required to go out to our clients on-site and work with our growing Business Support team.
You will also be responsible for helping to continue our existing high-quality level of customer service for Apple repairs and upgrade customers.
MacMan is a Kent and Sussex based company which has successfully provided our customers with a variety of Apple IT support services since 2006. We now have retail stores in Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Brighton, and Horsham, a popular business support model, and a branded online sales store. We enjoy an informal and friendly approach to business, which is reflected in our positive working environment, and have an extremely loyal repeat customer base.
· proficient in Windows troubleshooting
· proficient in non-Apple phone and tablet repairs
· you enjoy seeing complex tasks through to completion
· patient, maintaining a cool head, even when dealing with less technologically-minded customers
· you possess the ability to turn complaints into positive experiences
· confident in a face to face environment
· you possess a good telephone manner and written communication skills
· ability to divide your time between priorities sensibly
· full UK driving licence
Customer service is key to the success of our business and you need to be a people person. Our team is close-knit, hardworking, conscientious and enthusiastic. If you enjoy tech, enjoy helping people, pride yourself on providing top-notch customer service, and are also conscientious and want to progress in your career, then this is the perfect job for you.
Some nitty gritty
· Competitive starting salary, dependent upon your experience
· Annual leave scheme which scales up (and always gives you your birthday off!)
· Company contribution pension scheme
· Perk-box membership
The position is retail based so you may be required to work 5 days on any day between Monday and Saturday.
If you’re interested, please email us your CV and a covering letter ASAP as the position can have an immediate start.